Pinellas County Florida Property Management and Tenant Placement
Fees and Services
At Professional, we offer two services to landlords, a tenant
placement service and full property
management service. Please note that our full management
package includes the tenant placement. Both services are the
same up until the signing of the lease. With both services
- Market your property with all available resources including:
- Sunday newspaper advertising in the St. Petersburg
Times (including the online classifieds).
- Advertising in all of the Beacon newspapers including
the Belleair Bee, Beach Beacon, Largo Leader, Clearwater
Citizen, Seminole Beacon, and Pinellas Park Beacon.
- Placement in MLS (Multiple Listing Service);
we co-broker with other Realtors at no additional fee
to you. Through MLS our rental inventory goes to Realtor.com
and all other nationwide web sites that pull data from
MLS. We also display your property on our own websites
- We place our distinctive full panel yard signs.
- In addition, because of our longevity in the business
and constant advertising, we generate hundreds of calls
per week from prospective tenants.
- Show your property to prospective tenants.
- Screen all applicants with a credit check and criminal
background check as well as verifying all rental
references and employment history.
- Lease preparation using lease documents and addendum made
by the Florida BAR and approved by the Supreme Court.
If we are placing a tenant, we would collect the security
deposit and first months rent, our fee would come out of the
first months rent (8% of the gross annual rents contracted;
this always calculates to be slightly less than one months
rent), and you would receive the balance of the first month’s
rent and the security deposit along with the original lease
and paperwork. The lease would instruct the tenants to pay
you directly after the first months rent and to call you for
any maintenance requests. You would be responsible for holding
the security deposit in accordance with Florida State law.
If we manage the property we also:
- Hold the security deposit in accordance with State law.
- Take a photographic record of the move-in condition of
- Collect the rent on a monthly basis and send you a monthly
statement and check for your proceeds (all accounting is
done in-house so turn around time is fast)
- Periodically inspect the property
- Handle maintenance requests using licensed and insured
- Enforce terms of lease
- Inspect the property upon move out and handle deposit
claims or refunds
- Handle and disburse all funds in accordance with Federal
and State law
- Issue 1099 forms for Federal tax compliance
The fee for full management is 12% per month as the rents
are collected. You do not pay a placement fee and a
management fee; our full management service includes the tenant
placement. Both services are inclusive; you do not pay any
additional fees for marketing or lease preparation. There
are no upfront fees; we do not take any fees until
your property is rented. If you have any further questions
or would like us to send you a brochure or more information,
please do not hesitate to call. You will find a PDF
file of our property management
Our fee for full management on currently occupied properties is 10% per month. This rate would increase to 12% as the units
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact